December 6 @ 8:00 am - December 12 @ 10:00 pm
The WPBS Holiday Auction is fast approaching and we invite YOU to be a part of it! The virtual Auction, which is also showcased on-air at WPBS, is a great way to reach over 650,000 households in Northern New York and Eastern Ontario. The Auction format will start out with a live kick-off on December 6 and will continue for 6 nights during primetime and will end on December 12 with a live close. The new format will be able to showcase your business – videos are accepted – and your commitment to supporting educational public media. All bidding is placed through the on-line platform (we have nearly 2,000 bidders!) giving your business extra visibility, as well as, through our website and social media.
Our goals are simple:
• Promote homegrown businesses, products and attractions
• Ignite a sense of pride and optimism among current and future local entrepreneurs
• Support educational, entertaining and inspiring programming and outreach on WPBS-TV
It is easy to participate:
• Choose an appropriate item/donation that best represents your business
• Items and/or video (we are also accepting videos :15-:30 long to be incorporated in the primetime showcase) MUST be in house by November 12 in order to be placed in the daily showcase
• Consider sponsoring the Auction to receive additional on-line and video spots throughout the month of the event and beyond
All proceeds help WPBS provide quality educational programs and initiatives.