Braddock Point Lighthouse, Hilton, NY
• Braddock Point Light is actually located on Bogus Point, 3 miles to the west.
• The brass lantern, Fresnel lens, and metal work came from the 1829 Cleveland Light
• Completed in 1896 and extinguished on January 1, 1954.
• The Coast Guard removed the upper portion of the lighthouse due to extensive structural damage.
The present owners have restored the house to its original beauty …
… and rebuilt the lighthouse tower in 1995 to a height of 55 feet.
• The Coast Guard now maintains a light in the tower.
• Lighthouse keeper’s residence is now a bed-and-breakfast.
If you like this video, please make sure to click the like button and share this with all your friends.