This is a canvas giclee print of Sheila's first painting. The abandoned wooden wagon wheel was a common sight in the fields of the Ottawa Valley in the 1950's and 1960's. Many pieces, just like this one, were left along stone fences and the edges of fields to be replaced by newer farm equipment. These old wheels seemed to Sheila to have become rustic talismans of a lost era, a world that has been relegated to memories of days gone by. This piece is matted in white with gold accenting and framed in an antiqued gold toned frame.