Astounding amounts of snowfall make for a snowmobiling paradise in the wintertime tourist regions of Oswego County, Oneida County, the Tug Hill and Old Forge, New York featuring scenic trails with friends and family while focusing on key points such as where and when to ride, the sport as a family activity, sights to see, things to do, the right equipment, the economic effects of the sport and safety segments.
Tune In Thursdays at 7:30 pm Beginning January 5
Rebroadcasts on Saturdays at 8:30 am beginning January 14
And again on Thursdays at 7:30 pm beginning February 2
Tune in to WCNY, Syracuse PBS, on Sundays at 7:30 pm for 4 weeks.
WCNY (Time Warner Cable channel 854) will rebroadcast the series
on Fridays beginning February 24 at 7:00 am, 3:00 pm and 11:00 pm.
Tune in to Mountain Lake PBS, Plattsburgh, on Saturdays at 6 pm for 4 weeks beginning February 4th.
Production Assistance Partners:
- Cold Spring Manor Bed & Breakfast, Pulaski
- Eddy's Place, Pulaski
- Grist Mill Restaurant, Parish
- Redfield Volunteer Fire Department, Redfield
- Buck's Family Restaurant, Williamstown
- Vanderbilt Snowmobile Club, Constantia
- Delta Lake Inn, Rome
- The Beeches Inn & Conference Center, Rome
- Boonville Hotel, Boonville
- Boondocks Restaurant & Bar, Lyons Falls
- The Edge Hotel, Lyons Falls
- Montague Inn, Lowville
- The Stillwater Hotel, Lowville
- The Stilwater Shop, Lowville
- The Big Moose Inn, Eagle Bay
- Big Moose Station, Eagle Bay
- Inlet Barnstormers Snowmobile Club, Inlet
- The Steak House Restaurant, Thendara
- Big Moose Yamaha & Arctic Cat, Eagle Bay
- Waters Edge Inn, Old Forge
- Walts Diner, Old Forge
Required fields are marked with a star (*). Click the 'Add To Cart' button at the bottom of this form to proceed.
The Post Standard
"Snow Trails TV" episodes shot in Central New York to air in November
The Boonville Herald
Snow Trails TV Rides the North Country Trails as TV Crews Film Locally
The Oneida Daily Dispatch
Local Snowmobile Trails will be featured on Regional & National Television
The Adirondack Express
PBS television series showcases snowmobiling in Town of Webb
PBS To Feature Local Snowmobile Trails
Watch the New York State episode of Snow Trails TV as seen on the MSG network:
- Fulton Area Snow Travelers
- Kasoag Trailblazers
- Mexico Trail Riders, Inc
- Pulaski- Boylston Snowmobile Club
- Redfield Sno. & Rec. Club, Inc.
- Square Valley Trailblazers
- Vanderbilt Snowmobile Club-
- Winona Forest Recreation Association
- Barnes Corners Sno-Pals
- Missing Link Snowmobile Club
- Brantingham Snowmobile Club
- Southern Tug Hill Snowmobile Club
- Valley Snow Travelers
- Osceola Snowmobile Club
- B.R.A.S.S.-The Beaver River Association Of Snowmobilers and Skiers
- Ilion Snowdrifters
- Ohio Ridge Riders
- Salisbury Ridgerunners
- West Canada Trail Riders
- CNY Snow Travelers
- Deerfield Snow Trails, Inc
- EZ Rider Snowmobile Club
- Lost Trail Snowmobile Club, Inc.
- Oriska-Sno-Drifters Snowmobile Club
- Penn Mountain Snow Riders
- Taberg Trail Blazers
- The West Rome Riders, Inc.
- Trackside Blazers Snowmobile Club
- Trailbusters Snowmobile Club
- Tri-Valley Trailriders Snowmobile Club
- T.C. Riders Snowmobile Club
Disclaimer: External links are provided for reference purposes. WPBS-DT is not responsible for the content of external internet sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation, endorsement or adoption of the linked site or any information contained therein. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these third party sites.
Support Our Sponsors