- Membership is the process used by WPBS-DT to reach out to the community and invite its viewers to share in the fulfillment of our mission.
- Membership serves as the building block for all programming decisions.
- Membership provides WPBS with a systematic way to build and nurture relationships.
- Members give when they trust, connect and participate. The more members are connected to WPBS, the more likely they are to renew or perhaps increase their gift to WPBS-DT.
Membership at WPBS-DT gives the station and the member the opportunity to:
- Inform, involve and bond members to the organization
- Get important feedback from members
- Identify and enroll capable volunteers
- Encourage capital, endowment and planned gifts to build a stronger future for the station
- Build a reliable base of financial support and giving back to the community we serve
- Acquire new members and Renew membership support
- Reconnect with former members
- Establish a pattern of giving based on trust and mutual respect
WPBS-DT conducts four, 9-day membership drives each year in an effort to accomplish the fulfillment of the above-mentioned mission-related objectives.
Support Our Sponsors