Careers at WPBS-DT
WPBS-DT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download Employment Application
WPBS-DT seeks a full time Account Executive for subsidiary media production agency, Quality Production, Inc. which extends the services of Watertowns Public Broadcasting Station and its award winning producers to marketing and advertising clients of all sizes. This is a NEW business development role. Candidate must be comfortable prospecting and developing new business clients. The successful candidate will be based in our fast-paced Watertown office and is responsible to identify immediate and long-term prospects, create effective and concept driven proposals, close contracts to meet/ exceed goals, and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Base salary, plus commission, full benefits and retirement plan. Please submit cover letter and resume to Christine Rolfe, Office Manager, 1056 Arsenal Street, Watertown, NY 13601 or online at www.wpbstv.org/careers WPBS-DT is an E.O.E.
- Generate leads by media monitoring, contacting clients via telephone, face-to-face cold calling, and networking events
- Present creative marketing concepts to qualified prospects that leverage our services; HD video and commercial production, website design and hosting, branding/ identity, and promotional materials.
- Secure contracts to meet or exceed sales goals, act as the agencys main point of contact, and facilitate communications for all client related correspondence throughout the development process.
- Work with sales, creative, production, technical and support departments to develop and maintain project schedules, provide project status, review client feedback and satisfy deliverables to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are surpassed.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and recognize potential challenges and risk factors early in the game.
- 2+years of production, marketing or media sales experience
- A dynamic team player and strong communicator within a fast-paced environment and in cross-functional / multi-discipline teams
Support Our Sponsors