Careers at WPBS-DT
WPBS-DT is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Download Employment Application
WPBS-DT seeks full-time Broadcast Engineer with working knowledge of technical operations of a TV station including operations, servicing and maintenance of electronic and mechanical equipment involved in production/broadcast of live and recorded programs. Additional responsibilities include transmitter maintenance, the ability to troubleshoot to component level and knowledge of computer repair & networks. Successful candidate should possess a minimum of 3-5 years of experience. BS/Electrical Engineering preferred.
Submit letter of interest, resume and salary requirements no later than March 27, 2017 to Christine Rolfe, WPBS-DT, 1056 Arsenal Street, Watertown, NY 13601. WPBS-DT is an E.O.E.
WPBS-DT seeks full time Web Developer to join fast paced creative & dynamic environment. Full benefits, some nights and weekends required.
Under limited supervision design, create, and modify Web sites using Wordpress or equivalent CMS. Update and maintain company's online content delivery network and app content. Convert written, graphic, and video components to compatible Web formats by using software designed to facilitate the creation of Web and multimedia content.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors in computer science or related field, or significant equivalent experience.
- Two years minimum experience with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with a CMS preferably Wordpress
- A strong visual and technical portfolio.
- A high level of proficiency using Adobe products (or equivalent tools).
- Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
- Familiar with web best practices
Please submit letter of interest, resume, web portfolio, and salary requirements by January 16, 2017 to Christine J. Rolfe, Office Manager, WPBS-TV, 1056 Arsenal Street, Watertown, NY 13601 or via e-mail at email@example.com. WPBS-TV is an EOE.
Support Our Sponsors